Thank you! for making Religious Education a priority in your family. As parents you are the first and best educators in sharing the faith with your child. As church, we are here to support you.
As we look forward to beginning a new approach for religious education. We are blessed to have:
- Our own space using St. Rita school building. These rooms will be adapted for our new methods of proclaiming the Good News which will include Catechesis of the Good Shepherd.
- As we combine our programs we have the opportunity to expand and enhance our sessions. We are able to welcome children age 4 – grade 8.
- Our sessions for age 4 – grade 7 will be held on the second and fourth Sundays from 10:30-11:45 AM and then families are invited to join us as we attend the 11:45 AM Mass at St. Rita’s. Dismissal will be after mass.
- Grade 8 sessions will be held the second and fourth Tuesdays of every month at St.Therese of Lisieux Meeting Room. (Please note, in accordance with Diocesan guidelines three years of religious education is expected in preparation for the Sacrament of Confirmation.)
- Opportunities for family participation. Families will be invited to join the sessions as we celebrate special events throughout the year. Join us as we begin a new chapter in religious education as we strive to continue to grow in wisdom, age and grace. If you have any questions or would like to reister your child please call me at 412-462-8161 or email@example.com.